This privacy statement applies to our web site, to all Non- Disclosure Agreements and to all materials provided by clients during the course of a project with a client. "We" and "our" refer to Adtech Communications Group.
Adtech Communications Group has more than 30 years' experience working with top corporate, international clients. Some of the projects we work on are of a very sensitive and top secret nature where discretion is critical. Whether your project is top secret or not, from our perspective, protecting all of your company's information is our priority:
1. We never pass your contact information onto third parties or use it for ongoing solicitations.
2. Whenever sensitive information is provided in the course of a project we sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement and abide by all its' terms and conditions. We have never had a client concern or complaint.
3. All information provided by clients during the course of a project is considered confidential (whether covered under an NDA or not) – it is protected and not shared with third parties.
4. We have a secure FTP site for the uploading and downloading of materials and project previews.
5. Adtech delivers a final product without infringement on copyrights or trademarks. Footage, images, logos etc supplied by the client for inclusion and or manipulation are property of the client. Adtech is granted rights to use such materials for the project without infringement on copyrights or trademarks. Ownership of client materials is retained by the client.
6. When the project is paid in fully the client owns the exclusive rights to use the project – we retain the rights to proprietary code, 3D models purchased by us, music (except for custom music) and any other items in a project which we do not have the right to convey.
7. Except for top secret projects, we retain the rights to use the materials for demonstration purposes but not for inclusion in any third party projects.